Life Lessons Learned
- •Invest in quality shoes; no savings are worth destroying your feet.
- •Most guys in bands are dramatic and insecure, and not at all worth your time.
- •If you get bad service, complain nicely. Don't make a scene, just politely ask for what's right. You get much further that way.
- •When you travel to a non-English speaking country, the restaurants whose menus are also written in English are the worst ones.
- •When you read reviews of a product, focus on the 3-star ones; they're usually the most informative.
- •The cashier doesn't care that you're buying condoms/tampons/toilet paper/a lot of candy. They are counting down the minutes till they're off work.
- •If you don't wanna go to that party, don't go. You don't owe anyone a night of misery.
- •Whatever is going on in your life, prioritise getting enough sleep.