Movie Sequels That Don't Suck
- •Captain America: The Winter SoldierThis may be controversial, I don't know, but I'm just gonna say it; it's better than the first Cap movie. It's so good.
- •The Lion King II: Simba's PrideDisney has a rich history of pretty shoddy straight-to-VHS/DVD sequels, so this one was a pleasant surprise.
- •22 Jump StreetI don't wanna talk about it, okay? I love both these movies, and I will not apologise for it.
- •Batman ReturnsMichelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman alone makes the whole movie worth it. (But I do actually love this movie.)
- •Sister's Act 2: Back in the HabitAnother sequel on this list that blows the first movie out of the mother. As a kid I wore out a VHS tape of this masterpiece.
- •The Lost World: Jurassic ParkThe first Jurassic Park is one of my favourite movies of all time, and yet this sequel honestly does it justice.
- •Honourable Mentions:Star Wars, The Fast and the Furious (don't @ me), X-Men, and more long-running movie series.