The Best Pieces of Advice I Have
From all over the place; and now from me to you.
- •Do your best. Encourage others to do their best. Don't ever assume you know what other people's best looks like.
- •There's nothing wrong with wanting and liking attention.
- •Instead of demanding that people earn your respect, just be nice to everyone unless they give you a reason not to.
- •If you ever wanna wear something, but you don't feel like you can because of societal conventions, remember that some boring person made those rules up for no reason.
- •You should probably decide where your boundaries are before you're faced with them.
- •Dont ever let anyone tell you that you're silly for being excited about something, no matter how small a thing.
- •You know those lists that tells you which "100 Books to Read Before You Die"? Which "50 Things to Do Before You're 30"? They're written by people who know nothing about you, and are therefore mostly useless.
- •There's no shame in saying, "I don't know enough about that to speak on it" or "I'm not sure how I feel about that yet".
- •Look, we've all been hurt, and they say the best revenge is living well. It's almost true; but forget the part where it's revenge, and just live well.