What Should I Do With My Mom and Sister in Dc This Weekend
- •They are coming in town tomorrow morning for the long holiday weekend and I have planned nothing. Any ideas?
- •Museums and ExhibitsI'm a sucker for these. Newseum is amazing and worth the cost of the tickets, and of course the Smithsonians are amazing. Not sure what the exhibits at the Phillips Collection are currently, but always worth looking into.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •The Renwick Gallery's Wonder ExhibitIt looks great - and is apparently heaven for instagrammers.Suggested by @jacqanders
- •Brunch!Agora in Dupont or Cava Mezze in Eastern Market; both have GREAT brunch and the locations are wonderful since you can explore the neighborhoods and markets afterwards.Suggested by @LizDawson
- •Renwick Gallery. Rooftop bar of W hotel (it's tented/heated in the winter I believe). Mama Ayeshas in Adams Morgan. Building Museum (if kids are involved).Suggested by @ameliaville
- •Siced you the nice nice when I spotted this in the Washington Post today!Suggested by @lizabeth