A SEJOUR IN PARIS: BY THE NUMBERS
My last week of classes at the Sorbonne starts tomorrow and this makes me very sad. Here's a sort of recap.
- •~20%: of the Louvre visited (my estimate)I've been there 5 times (and counting) the Louvre is imMENSE
- •3: new favorite French TV showsLe Quotidien, Profilage, and Fait Pas Ci, Fait Pas Ca
- •19/20: Arrondissements visitedI really, really like that this gives you an *actual grade* on how much of Paris you've seen. (The 17e is the one I haven't been to yet, although I've barely seen the 12e.)
- •4: manifestations attendedI gotta pump those numbers up, I know. Those are rookie numbers, I know.
- •3: elections survivedI waited a week to post this just because it made no sense to talk about "surviving" elections with Le Pen still in the running.
- •2: dog poops stepped inThis was a 0 until a week ago and it this was so legitimately impressive it was the inspiration for this list.