CHAIRS IN OUR BREAK ROOM, RANKED
All personally tested by yours truly
- •0/10. Left me on the floor when I tried to sit in it. I hate it and everything it stands for.
- •Another equally terrible chair, sans the personal feud.
- •My supervisor clearly isn't intelligent enough to avoid a lousy chair when he sees it.
- •He's also chosen to rest his feet on an uncomfortable wooden armrest?
- •These are like those chairs in waiting rooms. Uncomfortable and unaccommodating, 3.5/10. At least they're arranged so you can put your feet up.
- •More waiting room-style with nap-impeding armrests. Blegh.
- •Mike hates human beings and sits in the far corner. Don't be like Mike. At least he chose a decently comfortable spot.
- •Joe and Adam both chose the most comfortable couches. They look fancy, too.
- •Neither of them have fallen asleep yet though? whaaaat
- •Despite the weeeeak rolling and spinning skills this chair has inherited, it has won my affection because I pressed it into service as a footstool.
- •Those beautiful upholstered chair deserves to be more than Adam's footrest.
- •Another great chair. Look at the curves on it! Nice and plush, great for resting. 9.5/10. Kate has chosen well. Learn from Kate.
- •My throne. NO ONE sits on my throne.