SENIOR SPIRIT DAY COSTUMES I SHOULD HAVE DONE
Every year, the seniors dress up on four different days and I'm pretty disappointed in the choices I made this year. This is my pissed list
- •GhostbustersCharacter day? Career day? Don't care! My friends and I should have dressed up, carried speakers, and disrupted classes by playing the Ghostbusters theme music all day
- •The 70'sAnd I do not mean the 1970's. I'm straight up talking about colonial America, 1770's. Would I have looked cute? No. Would I have been comfortable? Debatable. But people around school would remember those badasses who wore petticoats to math class
- •Female pop starsThis would have been so damn adorable ok: Stevie nicks, Debbie Harry, posh spice, Britney Spears, and Miley Cyrus. We would have slayed decades day
- •Real HousewivesOther people did trophy wives but they lacked the senseless and hilarious arguing over nothing which would have made everything 10x funnier
- •The Devil Wears PradaProbably wouldn't have done this anyway. I just wanted to dress up like Meryl Streep and say, "Groundbreaking." to everything. That's the dream
- •Shrek100% would have been a better Lord Farquaad than a Mr. Krabs. I am 5'1" and angry and I would have won some award for my work.