MY IDEA OF A FRIDAY NIGHT
- •A heavy dinnerWorth everything you have saved for the entire week. Probably 3 burgers or half a 10 inch pizza.
- •An episode of How to Get Away with MurderBecause of timezones, I get to watch every show a day later than what it is said in America
- •Hot ChocoWe have stocked an unhealthy amount of Nesquik. Or Milo, if you're dirt-poor.
- •A slightly rainy weatherIn the Philippines, it rains a lot. Like a lot - a lot. And it floods too!
- •AloneI'm sure there are a bunch of people who fantasizes about being with me. I do that all the time - but being single and alone is the best at this point of my life
- •A boring book your friends described to you as groundbreakingSo I could fall asleep as early as 12 o'clock midnight, I cuddle up with Gabriel Garcia Marquez's One Hundred Years of Solitude that I've been putting myself asleep to for three weeks now