10 THINGS I'VE LEARNED ON LIST
Some of these are things I have learned about myself. The first four are outlined in the list I wrote just after The Election: Learning from li.st
- •It's not necessary to make some kind of fixing comments for everyone's problems.
- •I need to quell some of my contrarian tendencies.
- •Everyone here appears to be nicer than I am.You guys are a good influence.
- •I enjoy writing.I knew this in high school and college. I have fallen out of the habit to say the least. 🐈A Cat Story
- •It's possible to be vulnerable with complete and relative strangers.
- •Current slang phrases and words.Just because I know some doesn't mean it's a good idea to use them. "On the regular" sounds weird coming out of my mouth. Don't @ me.
- •yep, HamiltonThat Mixtape!
- •Li.st is better with drafts.Getting rid of relists was nothing. Why do the developers hate us?
- •LRs are fun. Thanks @veshecco!I'm sorry, @gd3 I just did not have a purple crayon adventure in me.
- •A little word or emoji can go a long way toward making someone feel encouraged, or appreciated, or heard…