Wandering down memory lane in honor of my 25th list.
- •Some of you probably reached 25 lists in your first week. For me, being plagued with self-doubt, 25 is an achievement of sorts. I reread everything an obsessive number of times before I hit publish.
- •One year out of PT school, working acute care in Charlotte NC
- •Saving 💵 ✋🏼over👊🏼 as a single lady.Planning to travel. Europe first!
- •Enjoying my first apt with no roomie.The risks of a roommate outweigh the benefits if you can pay the bills.
- •Digging that new single by the B-52s, Love ShackKnock a little louder sugar!
- •Wondering how much longer Steve, my 1979 Datsun 210 will last.I have loved hatchbacks ever since. You can just keep pouring things into those babies. The storage never ends. OK, maybe the minivan is a little bit bigger.
- •Marveling at the fall of the Berlin wall.
- •Wondering if I should have a phone jack installed in the bedroom.
- •Contemplating these versatile jersey pieces!
- •I wonder which one my man would like?