📖Inspiring the young'ns
- •We try, as parents, to instill a love of words, and of the arts. We strive to provide opportunities for creative expression and exploration.
- •We buy books, paints, paper of all sorts, play doh, and countless other media to encourage developing minds.
- •We put up with cardboard cities, tent forts, oceans in the bathroom or kitchen sink, mud pies that work their way into the foyer, and on and on.
- •We buy poetry magnets for the fridge.
- •And this is what we get:😂
- •To be fair, we did get some poetry too, albeit largely bathroom humor.