MY FAVORITE MUSIC ARTISTS OF ALL TIME
- •Annie LennoxFor the voice, the spunk, and the heart. And this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0LcokLc0LE
- •Led ZeppelinFor Page, and Plant, and rock and roll!
- •David WilcoxFor heartfelt honesty. I've seen him live a half a dozen times, always great and aging along with me.
- •Aretha FranklinPipes and Soul!
- •Talking HeadsInnovation. Sense of humor. Shared birthday with David Byrne.
- •Florence and the MachineAgain with the STRONG female vocal. Sensing a trend.
- •Bonnie Raitt"I would keep you here if I were able To lock you safe behind this open door"
- •Hugh MasakelaHorns and rhythm. South African musician I've seen live thrice after stumbling upon at a music festival in Charlotte NC.
- •Bobby McFerrinAlso seen several times. Vocal talent. He is full of joy, and made of music.
- •This took a half hour or so, so more will come to me but posting now.Of course Neil Young and Paul Simon! And Mozart, Bach.