Stuff I'm bad at
- •Quickly discerning left from rightIf i point left I'm saying turn right. More than 50% of the time. This becomes an issue when teaching kids to drive.
- •Coming up with a dinner plan 365 days a yearOK, 150 days a year is pretty challenging.
- •Ripping off the Band-AidSometimes it is just too hard to say the things that need to be said when they need to be said.
- •Going to the post officeI got you a bday card, but it is not in the mail.
- •Hosting dinners/partiesAnxiety inducing. I am guaranteed to get a facial tic 14 to 3 days before the event depending on its size.
- •DebateI hate to argue. I am too emotional. I cannot stay rational.
- •Ending a listI say something about procrastinating, because that's what I seem to be doing. But listing is a valuable activity!