THINGS WE MAY DO ON VACATION
Biannual sibling/cousin reunion at my Dad's. Loafing, laughing, body surfing, reading, napping already in pen.
- •Tiger AdventureOk this is out. $395 pp. They have donated over a million dollars to tiger conservation. But you can PET BABY TIGERS!
- •✔️Murrell's InletEat, bar hop, dance, live music. The whole time I'm searching images the thing I cannot convey is the smell of low tide, salt marsh, oysters and hush puppies.
- •✔️See my bro and SIL's new houseAlso in pen!
- •✔️Go see Wonder Woman with my nieces, sis, SILs, and everyone else who wants to go.May constitute obligatory "dia de las mujeres"
- •✔️fireworks on the beach.
- •✔️4th of July golf cart parade.Prior entry
- •✔️Ice cream runsOn the golf cart with various underage drivers. Only 2 underagers left!
- •Look for gators in the golf cart.
- •Kayaking$15/hr at Murrell's
- •Coastal Carolina tour?
- •Turkey dinnerDeep fried turkey catered from Hanser House. All other fixin's homemade.
- •✔️✔️✔️Dig in the sand. Hold back the tide against the castle.
- •✔️Evening at Brookgreen.Wednesdays and Fridays. Get there at 5:30. Zoo closes at 7. Gardens close at 9. Copper frog exhibit is gone at end of first week. We should go 5th or 7th.
- •✔️Rice plantation tourHopseewee maybe?
- •✔️Rent surfboards part or all of second week.Call surf the earth. Did boogie boards instead. 😄
- •Another Dia de las Mujeres idea: spa day. This we have done twice before but the group is growing!6 ladies. Need a good sized spa.
- •Huntington Beach State ParkActual castle ruins! Great for 📷 Also beach. The nature center burned down a couple of years ago. I wonder if they rebuilt it. I saw a painted bunting there once.
- •✔️Trampoline park