These are from a medical perspective. Please be careful to whom you listen, and to what extent you choose to accept their words. Don't let the words of others limit you.
- •"That's the worst (fill in the blank) I've ever seen. "Said by your specialist
- •"It's bone on bone"
- •"It was a mess in there"Said by your surgeon
- •"Both your knees are shot"
- •"You have the spine of a 90-year-old"
- •I'm filled (or riddled) with arthritis.
- •Your bones are very fragile.
- •After 6 months you won't get much better. Most recovery happens early.
- •Today a patient said to me "I didn't know I had knee pain until I saw my x-rays"