BAD OMENS FOR THE SILVER SCREEN
Just heard about Pinocchio...feel free to add your own!
- •First of all Pinocchio is to the silver screen as Macbeth is to theater. Scared for PTA.
- •Never cast Taylor Kitsch... (Don't get me wrong I wanna jump his bones but he's sank many a film)
- •Don't give Joel Schumacher a budget over 90 mil!! He's gonna use it on costumes, you know he will!!
- •George Clooney doesn't market well to kids quit trying (Batman, Tomorrowland)
- •If you can't make the trailer look decent the movie is unwatchable (terminator gynysis or however you spell it)