BB U KNOW IM ALL ABOUT THAT SICK SIC - Triassic, Jurassic (all facts and info taken from Jurassic Park 1&2)
- •1. Velociraptor - first of all - Everyone roots for the villain. And these scrappy street smarting thugs are the pinnacle of big brains over big muscles. They got mad echo-location, claws n jaws, and run like a cheetah. Dayumz.
- •2. Mr. T Rex - He's the movie star of the dinosaurs and it's no wonder, he's massive, maybe blind?, and clocks in at around 30 mph. He was the toy we all wanted, and the anti-hero we all needed.
- •3. Brontosaurus - lizard giraffes. I mean.
- •4. Triceratops - they're literally Rhinos great great granddaddies. When they take care of him in JP I wanted to cuddle so bad.
- •5. Saurolophus - Ya'll know I love Duckie from "The Land Before Time".
- •6. Stegosaurus - Small brain, like woah, but my goodness that tail is on point.
- •7. Pterodactyl - They give me the heebie-jeebies but it is pretty darn cool that these knuckleheads were flying around with wingspans over 6 ft!!! What an odd creature. As N'SYNC would say, "God must have spent, a little more time on youuuu".
- •8. Dilophosaurus - Apparently this gal didn't have the neck frill and she didn't shoot poison at Newman, but you know what? Life is too fucking short to picture her any other way.
- •9. Ankylosaurus - This the one with the dumbbell at the end of it's tail. He was vegetarian but you know the other dinos weren't messing. He for sure would stomp on fools if they got rowdy.
- •10. Baby - from the show "Dinosaurs". If that ain't the scariest Dino you've ever seen then I don't know what to tell you bc that shit is messed up! And it talks. Wtf.