FOIBLES OF YOUR ONLINE DATING PROFILE
Baby, sit down, we gotta talk...
- •"Into new adventures" - Lord give me strength, because this ghoulish phrase gives me chills. I'm on this app so that I don't have to leave my apartment to meet people! A "new adventure" to me is letting someone else pick the movie on Netflix. I don't need you repressing me with pics of Big Sur!
- •"I'm passionate about" - Why are you passionate about stuff? Is this the Renaissance? Is there a plague? Zero Chill, dude.
- •"Only into white people, sorry" - Oh, good. At least you apologized for being a backwoods fuck with an inbreeding problem and a penchant for blithely ignorance.
- •"Masc 4 Masc" - Sorry my Hereronormcore brothers, you prob don't fully understand this phrase, but I'll break it down - what he's saying is, "I'm still uncomfortable with my sexuality and even though gay am terribly homophobic so try not to act gay around me even when we humping butts".
- •"Just a regular, chill, dude..." - Run, bitch! Run! You just landed on a serial killer's profile! Head for the hills bb!!!!
- •Side Note - If either of their favorite movies are "Fight Club" or "The Big Lebowski" they're oppressive.