Moderately Dumb Things I've Done This Week
I make a lot of moderately poor life choices (it's now Tuesday afternoon)
- 1.Ordered and finished (quickly) and entire side order of queso and chips.
- 2.Forgot name tag for week of out of state travel at home. Or somewhere else.
- 3.Put a not very well sealed container of cut mango in my backpack, which then leaked.
- 4.Bought $6 worth of cut mango and strawberries from whole foods.
- 5.Nearly ran into a door I assumed was automatic.Wasn't even on my phone.