Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Use of storageDropbox, iCloud, Google Drive
- •Photoshopping and video editing skills
- •Takes advantage of all levels of social mediaTweetDeck, coding
- •Social media user with standard useFB, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram
- •Word processing capabilities
- •Limited media editing abilities
- •Institutional hypocrisy in the name of authoritative power and tradition
- •Political psychology in leadership
- •Implicit validation of hateful acts through misuse of influence
- •My laptop isn't charged
- •My laptop is updating itself
- •My phone is on 6%
- •I had 3 pm coffee #
A list to only further trigger my indecisiveness. Food is in no particular order.
- •Pad ThaiPROS: big meal that fill you up, is a savoury dish that is sweet (Again, indecisiveness). CONS: inconsistency of flavour between each dish/restaurant, sometimes too sweet, oily, or too big of a portion.
- •PistachiosPROS: Can practice discipline, great procrastination tool. CONS: I am lazy and impatient.
- •Peanut ButterPROS: versatility, snackability, has nuts. CONS: allergy alert mode needed, sometimes too sweet, easily can get into phases when I'm over it, need to put extra butter and sugar in desert form.
- •I'm in a hospital waiting room
- •I'm not sure my lipstick colour matches my sporty aesthetic
- •I'm quietly muttering the answers to a game show that is on TV to myself
- •Chewing gum
- •Drinking too much coffee for my age
- •Drinking coffee when I feel like shitThis does nothing to improve my mood by the way. It just makes me feel overly caffeinated while still feeling like shit