CORPORATE BUZZWORDS THAT MAKE YOU SOUND SMARTER THAN YOU ACTUALLY ARE
If you've worked in an office, you've heard em-buzzwords and sayings that make you think wow that person knows business. When in actuality they're talking out of their ass
- •How can we reverse engineer this process?
- •Quite frankly
- •From a strategic perspective...
- •From a strategic stand-point...
- •What's the status on...
- •Will this scale?
- •How can we automate this process?
- •Let's take a step back....
- •In order to maximize
- •The overall process should include further review with oversight from departments regarding any impacts accurately managing expectations.
- •Further identification and comparison is required including the specifics regarding metrics and reports.
- •Let's document those as a by-product.
- •I have a hard stop in thirty(When looking for an excuse to to get out of a pointless meeting)
- •If you ask me, it's a pretty turn key process
- •Yeah that was an oversight from our video production teamVideo production royally fucked up
- •Unfortunately this is a case of the cart before the horse