Chapter Titles for the Book About My Life
Here we go...
- 1.Small Town "Charm"Guys, I lived in a beautiful, yet scary, small town in Nowheresville, Puerto Rico. It wad haunted by underage Greek Life, adults behaving like children, and kids behaving like adults.
- 2.College, Here I goLife really began when I went to university. It really did. I did more growing up in four years than in my whole life put together
- 3.From Rio to RioI went to school in a district called Río Piedras and after that, I was lucky enough to go to Rio de Janeiro. This trip truly changed my life.
- 4.Lost in the MidwestSomehow I was accepted into the University of Wisconsin-Madison (one of the best schools in the world). This meant I left a beautiful tropical island in order to move to this crazy land called the Frozen Tundra
- 5.Life-changing GameOver a year ago, my life was turned upside-down and I had no clue what to do. Thus, I challenged myself to try something new everyday until I found comfort...and I did through travel, friends, and adventures.
- 6.The Dating Game...this chapter should have a book of its own.
- 7.Grad School Life, yoAlthough this is my third year of grad school, it is still one of the most challenging things I'm pursuing!
- 8.To Be Continued...I'm still growing and changing, but will continue to put on a happy face through the trials and complications of life