Reasons Paris Geller From Gilmore Girls Is My Spirit Animal
When I watched Gilmore Girls in high school, I always identified with Rory because I was a bookish nerd who would have rather sat in a corner reading a book than talk to the cool kids. Now that I'm in my twenties, I realize Paris had it right all along. #gilmoregirls @gilmoreguys
- •She has no patience for people...and neither do I. I work in a tiny office with people who do very little work or complain 99.9% of the time when their work has to do with bullshit research topics.
- •Because she wants to be proud of the life she livesME TOO, Paris. I don't want to reread my biography from the afterworld and puke! I want to be proud of my accomplishments.
- •She tells it like it is.If we're not friends, I don't need to hear all of your drama. Save that conversation for your mother, friends, or therapist!
- •Because she's honest.This goes along with the "she tells it like it is" and "no patience for people" items.
- •She's not a patient person...and neither am I!!
- •Men<Chinese FoodMen can be trouble and Chinese food will always be there to help you.
- •She's a realistShe is aware of the limited power of her beauty.
- •Paris is a role model, y'all!