Already on li.st? Open in app.
So, yes, the new trailer for Episode 7 is out and it's got the internet all a-buzz-buzz-shoop about it. But one thing we're no closer to answering: who is begotten of the New Hope? Well here's a rambling list speculating options that is in no way of any authority in being correct.
- •General HuxNot part of any trailers so far, he's been quite the secret. But Jesse Plemmons was at one point the first to be cast, leading to speculation based on his resemblance to young Hamill. Plus, how cool would that be for the son of the man who brought down the Empire to uphold it? Reminds me of a rebellious switcheroo that's happened before.
- •FinnOf course, skin color aside, it wouldn't be immediately obvious, but a long-standing uphill battle for the Skywalker lineage against tyranny would be fantastic plot fodder. Plus we don't know anything about the potential mother. Or really how genetics works at all in this galaxy far far away. But it sure would be great if he was wielding daddy's ol' saber in the next star war.
- •Kylo RenRen is not his last name! It's an order of Knights devoted to the memory of Darth Vader. Like Neo Nazis. Maybe he's just trying to get in touch with the grandpa he never knew... by slaughtering as many people as he can. Love you Pop-pop!
A peek into my role playing psyche through the ages.
- •Age 3 - Peter PanI distinctly remember the smell of spear gum on my ears and the fact that I could play with a toy dagger.
- •Age 4 - Ninja TurtleCardboard shell and everything. It put the other store bought Turtles to shame.
- •Age 5 - Egon SpenglerWith a proton pack made of vacuum cleaner parts.