2016 JAMES BEARD AWARD NOMINATIONS FOR PBS
The James Beard Awards are known as the "Oscars of the food world." @PBS took home nine nominations (no other network received more than two - just sayin').
- 1.I’ll Have What Phil’s HavingNominee for Television Program, on Location (starring @whatphilshaving)
- 2.Vivian Howard of A Chef's LifeNominee for Outstanding Personality/Host
- 3.A Chef’s LifeNominee for Television Program, on Location
- 4.The Mind of a ChefNominee for Television Program, on Location
- 5.Jacques Pépin Heart & SoulNominee for Television Program, in Studio or Fixed Location
- 6.Lidia Celebrates America: Home for the HolidaysNominee for Specials
- 7.Pati’s Mexican TableNominee for Television Program, in Studio or Fixed Location
- 8.Pati Jinich of Pati’s Mexican TableNominee for Outstanding Personality/Host
- 9.PBS NewsHour’s “Food, Glorious Food”Nominee for Television Segment
- 10.Congratulations to all of our nominees!The winners will be announced on April 26th, 2016 in NYC.