2016 JAMES BEARD AWARD NOMINATIONS FOR PBS
The James Beard Awards are known as the "Oscars of the food world." @PBS took home nine nominations (no other network received more than two - just sayin').
- •I’ll Have What Phil’s HavingNominee for Television Program, on Location (starring @whatphilshaving)
- •Vivian Howard of A Chef's LifeNominee for Outstanding Personality/Host
- •A Chef’s LifeNominee for Television Program, on Location
- •The Mind of a ChefNominee for Television Program, on Location
- •Jacques Pépin Heart & SoulNominee for Television Program, in Studio or Fixed Location
- •Lidia Celebrates America: Home for the HolidaysNominee for Specials
- •Pati’s Mexican TableNominee for Television Program, in Studio or Fixed Location
- •Pati Jinich of Pati’s Mexican TableNominee for Outstanding Personality/Host
- •PBS NewsHour’s “Food, Glorious Food”Nominee for Television Segment
- •Congratulations to all of our nominees!The winners will be announced on April 26th, 2016 in NYC.