AWESOME LATKE VARIATIONS
Latkes (potato pancakes) are synonymous with Hanukkah, but after 5000 years - it's time to change up the recipe!
- •Sweet Potato Parsnip Latkes with Feta and LeeksOne of our favorites from Food52 - sweet, earthy, and savory: http://f52.co/1PsPVHE
- •Cheese LatkesMade with ricotta, these have the same flavor as a cheese blintz: http://to.pbs.org/1NGhsoR
- •Big Fluffy Potato LatkesInstead of flat and crunchy, try thick and puffy! http://to.pbs.org/1NGhBsh
- •Spiced Sweet Potato LatkesAdd a little curry powder, onion powder, and nutmeg: http://to.pbs.org/1NGiQrJ
- •Mashed Potato Latkes With Dill and Shallots