CLASSIC BASEBALL FOOD, RANKED
Opening Day is an unofficial holiday in the baseball world. It also means all your favorite baseball stadium treats are BACK! Don't forget - Ken Burns, Sarah Burns and David McMahon’s “Jackie Robinson” airs April 11-12 at 9/8c on @PBS.
- 7.Cracker JackBesides singing about it, does anybody WANT a Cracker Jack?
- 6.Cotton CandyEvery parent's worst nightmare.
- 5.PeanutsEating peanuts at a baseball game just screams AMERICA! But peanuts create more of a mess than...
- 4.PopcornYou can eat it in mass quantities without feeling guilty about it.
- 3.Hot DogsGet it covered in nacho cheese, chili, or whatever else. Hot Dogs are classic baseball food.
- 2.Overpriced BeerYou know it costs much more than it should, but it's part of the experience.
- 1.Ice Cream in a Plastic Baseball HelmetYou have to love a dual purpose food - it's an adorable food that becomes a souvenir.