FOODS WE'RE THANKFUL FOR
We can't be high brow all the time when it comes to food. This is a "no-judgement zone," so what food are you thankful for?
- •Double Stuffed OreosFor people who love the cream part, the invention of Double Stuffed Oreos was a great day.
- •The last French fry hidden at the bottom of the paper bagThat moment when you're about to throw the bag away, and you see the lone fry buried at the bottom of the bag. The universe loves you.
- •Grocery Store CakeIt will never be on any "Best Desserts" list, but it can be so satisfying...even if it's just for your coworker's birthday.
- •State fair foodsAny excuse to eat a corn dog and funnel cakes is a reason to rejoice
- •WineNeed we say more? You stay classy, List App-ers.
- •Mint Chocolate Chip Ice CreamSuggested by @LizDawson
- •FLUFF!Suggested by @shanaz
- •Utz White Cheddar PopcornI was into Smartfood for a long time, but Utz is my current love.Suggested by @macnchz
- •TamalesI hadn't even heard of tamales until I moved from Ohio to Southern California, and now they are the cornerstone of my diet. There's nothing like pulling open a hot corn husk to reveal soft, yielding masa, filled with any number of delicious things. It's like the Christmas present of food.Suggested by @Maggiedowns
- •TortillasUnderrated. They hold the ability to turn anything into a burrito. Happy thanksgiving @tortillas #blessedSuggested by @jaimeberk
- •NutellaIt goes great with everything and as a solo snack.Suggested by @ehammerb
- •My grandmother's "arroz con gandules" a Puerto Rican classic.Suggested by @JoseMakesFood
- •Cookie butter!Suggested by @srikala12001
- •Pizza!Suggested by @mrfluffo
- •Wine ice cream!Mercer's is the only brand I've seen online so far that ships... If anyone know of another, I'd pay to know about it 🤑Suggested by @alimi
- •White Castle cheeseburgers.Horrible, but so delicious in the worst way.Suggested by @dltompkins1
- •Refrigerated cookie doughDoes anyone actually bake this?Suggested by @kacieaurore
- •Ben & Jerry's Ice CreamSo many favors, so many choices. These dudes are always there for you when you need them. They never disappoint. Ever.Suggested by @H_D