HOTTEST COOKBOOKS OF FEBRUARY 2016
We have a cookbook addiction, and these five are worthy of your bookshelf.
- •One Dough, Ten Breads by Sarah BlackWelcome bread beginners! Sarah starts with the simple white dough, then makes small changes to ingredients, proportions, and shapes to take the reader through ten “foundation” breads. Learn more: http://amzn.to/1QCM48Q
- •The Forest Feast for Kids by Erin GleesonErin beautifully blends illustrations into her food photography, and we're so excited there's a version of her cookbook for kids. Learn more: http://amzn.to/1nAFOV7
- •United Tastes of Texas by Jessica DupuyIf you're a fan of Lisa Fain's Homesick Texan cookbook like we are, then you're going to love this cookbook too. Learn more: http://amzn.to/1PNdipY
- •Le Marais by Jose Meirelles and Mark HennesseyLe Marais is NYC's only kosher, French brasserie, and even Anthony Bourdain loves it. We're sold. Learn more: http://amzn.to/1QCM3ld
- •From Junk Food to Joy Food by Joy BauerJoy is the nutrition and health expert for the TODAY show. Learn more: http://amzn.to/1nAFcPq