HOTTEST NEW COOKBOOKS IN JANUARY 2016
Our bookshelves are crowded with the latest cookbooks this month.
- 1.Lucky Rice by Danielle ChangDanielle Chang is both the create of the LUCKYRICE Festival, and host of Lucky Chow on PBS (Hey, that's us!). Learn more: http://amzn.to/22XYAqe
- 2.Oysters by Cynthia NimsCynthia Nims served on the editorial team for Modernist Cuisine, so she knows what she's talking about. Learn more: http://amzn.to/1mTc4CH
- 3.The French Kitchen by Michel Roux Jr.Michel Roux Jr. is Britain’s most popular and acclaimed French chef. After an apprenticeship with Alain Chapel, he took over running Le Gavroche in 1991, maintaining the restaurant’s two Michelin stars. Learn more: http://amzn.to/1mTbdlk
- 4.The Bare Bones Broth Cookbook by Ryan and Katherine HarveyBone broth isn't just for professional chefs anymore! It's easy to enhance the taste and nutritional value of any meal while also helping you save money and reduce waste. Learn more: http://amzn.to/1mTaXCY
- 5.Vegan Under Pressure by Jill NussinowObserving a vegan diet can be fast and fresh with the conveinence of a pressure cooker. Learn more: http://amzn.to/1mTb55y