KEN BURNS' CAKE: AN EIGHT-PART "BAKE"UMENTARY
- 1.Jackie Robinson (2016)Featuring his Dodgers hat in fondant and popcorn-topped cupcakes, this Jackie Robinson cake was a home-run today.
- 2.The Roosevelts (2014)The Roosevelt family coat of arms and a mini-cakes with portraits of FDR, Eleanor, and Teddy
- 3.The Address (2014)The Gettysburg Address handwritten on a cake - that's detail
- 4.Central Park Five (2012)You have to admire the texturing of the stencil work.
- 5.The Dust Bowl (2012)Trust us - the era was dry and desolate, but the cake was flavorful and decadent!
- 6.Baseball: The Tenth Inning (2010)Three cakes in one - a stadium, bats, and baseballs
- 7.Prohibition (2009)This barrel cake included mini-Blue Moon Cakes to look like beer.
- 8.National Parks: America's Best Idea (2009)The cake that started it all!