THINGS THAT WILL INEVITABLY GO WRONG ON THANKSGIVING
Thanksgiving - the holiday of togetherness, family, anxiety, and stress. Take a deep breath and embrace the chaos.
- •One of your relatives asks you about so-and-so...and you broke up with them months ago.
- •Everyone wants the potatoes a different way, and you're going to tick off somebody.
- •That critical ingredient? Yea, the friend that promised to bring it didn't buy it. Enjoy going to the grocery store the day before a holiday!
- •Despite weeks of planning, you forget to cook or serve one of the side dishes.
- •Kids...something will go wrong involving kids.