6 things that most normal people like .... but I don't.
I'm not proud and for some of these items I wish I could change or be more open minded. It's weird and mysterious. Sometimes I have to be quiet about my dislikes to be polite and fit in.
- 1.CoffeeI really, really tried to like coffee but to me it has no appeal. I go to Starbucks for food occasionally, but disappoint the baristas by never ordering a drink.
- 2.HawaiiWho doesn't love Hawaii? Who doesn't love a tropical paradise, drinks with umbrellas, and pupus? I was very excited to go to the big island and later to Maui. But I just don't have an affinity for the tropics.
- 3.Pumpkin pieI might not be American.
- 4.Peanut butterI like peanuts, but not peanut butter.
- 5.Freaks and GeeksI love all things @juddapatow and this show should have been right down my alley. High school in the Midwest! But alas no.
- 6.SushiReally not proud about this one. Wish I liked sushi. I know I'm missing out.