Advantages of getting in early on a budding social media network
- •You can choose an uber simple username. Note that I have inexplicably recognised this opportunity yet not seized it. Was @peter or @pcc taken? Neither are at this point. Will I regret not taking them? Who knows.
- •Your first post has an incredibly early time stamp. When our whole lives are run by this app in 20 years I'll be able to show my kids when I first got the app allllll the way back in early 2017 (awesome bragging rights amongst friendship groups too)
- •You can unintentionally commit serious faux pas on the social network before you should conceivably know how to use the app properly or even before convention on how to use the social network is even developed. Note that I'm leaving out descriptions intentionally to preserve my ignorance forever. Maybe I'll cringe at this post one day.
- •Head start on the competition for gaining prominence on this social media platform. The race to dominating List is well and truly on and I'm one of the first cabs off the rank. Soon I'll be the biggest, wealthiest List Baron south of the equator.
- •... Seriously... Is this all this is? Lists? (cf. my early posts on Twitter, Instagram)
- •Test pointPlease ignore.
- •- PC Christie