Things That Are Annoying to Say to an Extremely Pregnant Woman
Written by an extremely bitchy, almost due pregnant woman
- •"Are you sure there's only one baby in there?" Really? Is this necessary? I am aware that I am huge.
- •Them: "How are you?" Me: "Tired." Them: "Just wait! You think you're tired now." This one really bothers me. I don't even know why. It just feels like it invalidates the fact that I sleep like shit at night and then have to carry around fifty extra pounds all day and am literally exhausted.
- •"Man! You look like you could go at any time!" Once again, yes- I know that I am huge.
- •"Any baby yet?" Oh shit, I didn't tell you? Yeah, he's 13 now. Just started playing soccer.
- •"Do you think you could try to have the baby today?/ When do you think the baby is coming?" Hold on, I'll ask him. Trust me, if I could get this kid out of me at this very second, I would.
- •"You look great!" Ok. This is just me being bitchy. I appreciate that compliment. I just feel like shit and am swollen and fat. Step away.