THE TRACKLIST FOR MY NEW ALBUM
Called "I Can't Sleep (Again)"
- •Album artwork:
- •4 AMDon't confuse it with the Matchbox 20 banger "3AM" because this song is an hour later.
- •Hallmark Movies & MysteriesAlways on and always showing those classic like Hart to Hart and Matlock. Inspiring.
- •I Can't Sleep (Again)Title track. A ballad. Not even close to being the best song on the album.
- •Go Away, Toby!Dedicated to my cat who insists on sleeping on my legs.
- •Don't Look Up the Symptoms of a Pulmonary EmbolismMy dad died from a pulmonary embolism in 2010. It started out as a deep vein thrombosis and I'm convinced every time I have a slight pain in my leg that I have one. So every night. A surprisingly upbeat melody.
- •Wikipedia Rabbit HoleWikipedia is my White Rabbit. I will blindly follow links for hours
- •Other SideA song exploring the mystery and allure of the other side of the pillow and why it's so much better.
- •Night LightsThink Darude's "Sandstorm" but better. Is a chart topper in the Netherlands but never does that well in the US.
- •Get Up (And Go Pee)It will be really popular at weddings until I get sued by Cupid because it's the "Cupid Shuffle" and I'm not even trying to hide it.