Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The way the rain smells.Apparently, it has something to do with the mix of dirt and rain, but let's just celebrate the rain.
- •Puddles.I have a four year old. He loves puddles. Puddles are free. Ergo, I love puddles.
- •Counting after lightning.It's folklore that for every second between lightning and thunder, that marks how many miles away the center of the storm is. I remember sitting in my grandparents' garage and watching storms, so it makes me nostalgic.
There is no shame in my game.
- •1. Annie Hall (1977)This film actually reflects what an adult relationship can be like. No one would want to stay in such a relationship, but at funny to watch someone else do so.
- •2. The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)Wes Anderson is amazing, and this is his best film.
- •3. Mary Poppins (1964)Practically perfect in every way, even despite Dick Van Dyke's accent.