- •The way the rain smells.Apparently, it has something to do with the mix of dirt and rain, but let's just celebrate the rain.
- •Puddles.I have a four year old. He loves puddles. Puddles are free. Ergo, I love puddles.
- •Counting after lightning.It's folklore that for every second between lightning and thunder, that marks how many miles away the center of the storm is. I remember sitting in my grandparents' garage and watching storms, so it makes me nostalgic.
- •Excitement.Thunderstorms, at least most where I live, are mildly frightening at best. It's a cheap thrill.
- •Calm.Because of the rain and the calm afterwards, it can be a great time to take a solid nap.