These are just a few tips for writing. More may be added.
- •Learn grammar.Seriously. Do it. Learn how to write technically and the editing process will be a lot less painful.
- •Show AND tell.Some situations call for implication, some call for details. Determine which one it is.
- •Each scene should do something.A scene needs to do something. Develop characters, show personality, further the conflict, whatever. Just don't let it be passive and pointless.
- •Write everyday.No matter your medium, just keep writing.
- •Use active, clear words.Words that don't do much or don't conjure up an image should be used sparingly.