Thoughts on June from a Middle School Teacher
- •8am "I should've gotten coffee #2 on my way in."
- •9am "Please don't ask me why we're still doing work. If you didn't want to learn, you should've stayed home."
- •10am Dragged a Coworker to get another coffee.
- •11am I think to myself: "who am I? Why did I chose this profession? What am I doing here?"
- •Noon. " I guess I will stare at all of you silently for five minutes until someone answers my question "
- •1pm "is 3pm ever going to arrive" and "why am I hungry again, I already got lunch" and " I could be at a beach right now"