THE "REAL" STUDY WEEK
Study is the last thing I do. My mind tells me to study but there will be a ton of things come between me and the book. EVERY DAMN TIME.
- •Sit down on the study table, a book in front of me,butMy hand automatically goes for the phone. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook... I just try to spend as much time on the phone as I can...
- •Done with the phone, guilty, start to revise. One page in...So OVER it! Get up, start to do anything to get away from the book. My go to excuse: clean the room.
- •A peek at the clock, SHIT, 3 hours has passed, I need to get back to the book. Another page in...Yep, I'm thirsty. Get out, get a drink. Away from the book. Mission accomplished.
- •Coming back to the book, feeling sleepy, let's listen to some songs.First, get in the groove, sing along to the song, breaking out to the dance. Repeat!
- •Guilty guilty guilty. Intense reading for the next hour, at least..Read, read, read! Finally save by dinner time!
- •Going back to the book again. Now pray, pray that I can recall the last sentence I read.
- •Alright. I should stop. Because,This is exactly what I'm doing right now, avoiding the book. I should be revising instead of writing this list. 😝
- •Okay, bye. 🙃Microbiology, be nice please.