Lipstick, chapstick, butch?
If you know you know. If you don't then those are "subgroups" of the lesbian identity.
- •So I love labelsI love being able to choose a phrase that you can use to distill who you are. I love being able to use the phrase bisexual, it fits me. It feels right.
- •But I have a hard time with all the "kinds" of lesbian that there areI'm not a "lesbian" but I do like girls
- •And the idea of being a "butch lesbian" or a "lipstick lesbian" seems so niceTo know what your style is and your vibe and have the language to share that.
- •But I'm not a lesbian.
- •I'm bisexual
- •But I'm not a butch bisexualAnd I'm not a femme bisexual
- •Is there a term for a tomboyish bisexual girl that likes boy things sometimes but also girl things?I like a guys wallet but I also wear vans and short shorts with a polka dot shirt
- •I'm comfortable being a girl, it feels true to me most of the timeAnd I like a whole bunch of things that I don't think gender has anything to do with, like people