Already on li.st? Open in app.
i was matched on the Bone Marrow Registry to donate my stem cells to a leukemia patient ❤️
- •Day 1for the next 4 days I receive an injection of Neupogen to increase the stem cells in my bones for collection. supposedly my bones will start to feel heavy and achy, but all clear so far.
- •Day 2injection burned today and my bones are very sore. another unusual side effect is intense dry mouth! other than that, i can still function in my day-to-day activities. 💪🏻
- •Day 3+4lots of bone pain concentrated in my spine, dry mouth. otherwise, the same as usual.
- •collection dayi had to have my stem cells collected through a catheter in my jugular vein. usually, it's done through the veins in the arms but i don't have good enough veins 😕 overall, it took about three hours total and i have to monitor my jugular vein for the next five days. crazy process, but so grateful to be able to help someone with leukemia ❤️
(and loving...and now, recommending)
- •⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️watched the entire season in 2 days. great cast, rich storyline, excellent soundtrack. the planets pretty much aligned on this one.
- •⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️colorful, raw, raunchy. shows the sexy, punk rock side of shakespearean england.
- •spirit: stallion of the cimmaroncould easily be written off as a frivolous horse movie, but packs a lot of impact with Matt Damon as the primary narrator and Hans Zimmer orchestrating the soundtrack. childhood favorite that has stuck around 🐴
- •Something we all beat ourselves up for, being idle. But why?The Industrial Revolution, that's why.
- •Not just about marathon training.Deeply philosophical about many different facets of life. Great read for those training and not training.
- •Jack, a classic.
- •Heath, may he rest.
- •Billy Bob, mischief is always lurking behind his eyes.
aka my entire tequila-fueled weekend
- •Take a scalding hot showerReview reprehensible decisions under a stream of scorching liquid.
- •Put on favorite outfit.Looking great only helps grant me the courage to leave the comfort of my home.
- •Surround myself in love.Nothing gets you back on track like hanging out with good friends that love you unconditionally.
- •Remind myself that nothing really matters.Most bad things will soon become distant memories, so why waste the mental energy lamenting something so small?
had my heart ripped out of my chest tonight so let the festivities begin