Already on li.st? Open in app.
Like Jeff Goldblum's character said in The Big Chill, "I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They're more important than sex."
- •1. While your husband is catching up on The Deadliest CatchMy husband LOVES The Deadliest Catch. He'll binge three or four episodes at a time. I've honestly never seen (listened to) a more repetitive TV show. There's always a storm. Or no crabs (only sneakers) in the net. Someone's brother is a recovering addict. And they're always three miles from Dutch Harbor.
- •2. While on a conference callThis piece by @crb in The New Yorker sums up my life. http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/05/16/hang-up-the-conference-call?mbid=social_facebook
- •3. While in the bathroomC'mon. It's the perfect time. And as we all know, everybody loves Raymond and everyone poops.
A @list of things I'm doing while selling the contents of my kids' room on eBay and fretting about Donald Trump becoming president
My name is Penny. Makes sense.
- •Not Penny's BoatBest "Penny" GIF ever. #Lost made my name cool again. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(TV_series)
- •Oh! Big Bang Theory!For years I couldn't understand why everyone was saying, "Penny! Penny! Penny! to me. Then a girl at my gym explained this.
- •Penny Lane. Almost Famous. Almost.Representing Pennys everywhere.
The same tree photographed* by me** once a week from the same spot (more or less) for four weeks. *Photos taken on an #iPhone6s. **I am not employed by #Apple nor am I getting compensated in ANY way for this post. Believe me.
- •1.Week one April 22, 2016
- •2.Week two April 29, 2016
- •3.Week three May 6, 2016
Inspired by @list
- •1. Fox and Fiends
- •2. Live! with Kelly and TBD
- •3. The Wendy O. Williams Show