THE TOP 15 SEXIEST SHIRTLESS SCENES IN FILM HISTORY
Nothing really makes a movie quite like a (ripped) bare chest does—and from Channing to Brad, we've rounded up the best of the best
- •CHANNING TATUM, MAGIC MIKEIf you saw just five minutes of either the first or second Magic Mike films, then you know that Channing's chiseled abs are undoubtedly the movie's high point.
- •RYAN GOSLING, CRAZY, STUPID, LOVEAlthough they are amazing, the best part of Crazy Stupid Love isn't Gosling's six(teen) pack. It's the fact that he shows it off while recreating the iconic lift from Dirty Dancing with Emma Stone.
- •DENZEL WASHINGTON, THE HURRICANEWrestlers may be traditionally bulky, but few of them have both the muscle and the devastating handsomeness that Washington has as Rubin Carter in The Hurricane.
- •JAMIE DORNAN, FIFTY SHADES OF GREYMillions of fans had high expectations for Christian Grey's toned physique – and let's just say that Dornan did not disappoint.
- •BRAD PITT, FIGHT CLUBThe years since Fight Club have only been good to Pitt, but there's still no denying that this shirtless moment was probably his peak sexiness.
- •TAYLOR LAUTNER, THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOONTo prep for his role as shirt-shredding werewolf Jacob in the second Twilight film, Lautner followed an intense workout regimen. And it shows.
- •DANIEL CRAIG, CASINO ROYALECasino Royale was Craig's first Bond film, and it gifted us with shirtless Craig in the ocean – basically, one of the best scenes from his entire James Bond tenure.
- •ZAC EFRON, NEIGHBORSLet's face it: It wouldn't be that hard to deal with obnoxious frat boy next-door neighbors if they all had bodies like Efron's.
- •CHRIS EVANS, CAPTAIN AMERICAThe real question about Evans' toned, superhero-ready bod in Captain America isn't how he managed to bulk up – it's how they managed to make him look so scrawny in the first half of the film.
- •MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY, FOOL'S GOLDBefore the McConaissance, McConaughey was just your run-of-the-mill rom-com actor, starring in films like How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and Fool's Gold. Although, he did do it with some seriously above-average abs.
- •TYSON BECKFORD, CHOCOLATE CITYBefore venturing into his acting career, Beckford was a model – and judging by his pecks in Chocolate City, it's clear why.
- •CHRISTIAN BALE, AMERICAN PSYCHOBale's defined muscles in American Psycho are so seriously hot it almost makes you forget he's playing a serial killer in the movie. Almost.
- •JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, ALPHA DOGNot only did Alpha Dog give us shirtless Timberlake, it gave us tattooed shirtless Timberlake. And for that, we're forever thankful.
- •PATRICK SWAYZE, DIRTY DANCINGSure, Ryan Gosling doing the Dirty Dancing lift was really, really hot. But is there anything quite like Swayze's original?
- •PAUL NEWMAN, COOL HAND LUKEThere's no one quite so wonderfully attractive as Newman in his prime. And 1967's Cool Hand Luke, for which he was nominated for an Oscar, is as prime as it gets.