Already on li.st? Open in app.
A long and arduous journey
- 1.Take online test. 50 questions, 10 seconds to answer (not in the form of a question).
- 2.Pass online test! Get greatest email of entire life notifying you that you are invited to try out in person.
- 3.Go to Kansas City for in-person tryout. Take another test, interview, play mock game. Strategy: Play up adorable pregnant contestant angle.
I read books a second time on accident, like I just want to read one section and then an hour has passed and I'm fully recommitted.
- •In Country by Bobbi Ann MasonI love this because it's basically a text companion to "Born in the USA" and it captures life so specifically and is full of forgiveness and love and hope for all of us
- •Beautiful Ruins by Jess WalterMy greatest hope for this year is that they don't f*ck up the movie version
- •The Stand by Stephen King.He's the master.
Losing is no fun but...
- •You get to meet Alex Trebek which is awesome
- •You start Final Jeopardy in 2nd place.
- •Spending a Tuesday taping a game show instead of working