Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Taco JointThe breakfast taco with eggs, chorizo, and potatoes with a heaping side of queso and chips.
- •PopsiclesLime bar from the stand at Klyde Warren park.
- •Sissy'sThe fried chicken and SO MANY good sides: mashed potatoes with two kinds of gravy, biscuits, corn bread, and mac and cheese.
With approximately 200 minutes to fill up from SFO to DAL, I have about enough time for a few episodes and a quick nap.
- •Keepin' it 1600I love listening to Jon Favreau and Dan Pfeiffer analyze every single Trump (mis)step from the past week. Hilarious and ruthless commentators doing a play by play of the most entertaining political season, ever.
- •Dear SugarCheryl Strayed is like your best friend turned tough love therapist. Aching love stories/traumas with a glimmer of hope and resilience.
- •Planet MoneyNot sure I am sold on Planet Money, yet. Hoping to learn something about oil or finance or whatnot.
- •Harry Potter and the Sacred TextAnalyzing Harry Potter as if it were the Bible? Sure, sign me up.
What happens when you realize you can use your Kindle to instantly borrow books from the library for zero dollars, because tax dollars well spent. From summer 2015 to summer 2016. (Lots of memoirs.)
- •How to Grow Up: A Memoir
- •Life (Keith Richards)
- •Modern Romance