Quotes I Love From Books I've Read
I'm going to keep adding to this one, so stay tuned kids
- •'And yet. With each day that passes he's blinded a little less by the beauty of the world'- The History of Love, Nicole Krauss
- •'I listened to Athos's story of the origins of islands, how the mainland can stretch until it breaks at the weakest points, and those weaknesses are called faults. Each island represented a victory and a defeat: it had either pulled itself free or pulled too hard and found itself alone.'-can't remember the title but I'll dig it out
- •'and all the watery world of woe bowled over him'Moby Dick
- •'And as I sat there, unable to decide...'
- •'It was something like the word 'it' in the phrase 'it is raining' or 'it is night'. What that 'it' referred to Quinn had never known'-City of Glass by Paul Auster
- •'If you've got it, flaunt it. If you don't got it? Flaunt it.'-Why Not Me? By Mindy Kaling