Sticky sweet potato wedges
- •Sweet potato sliced into wedges(Once toppings added, cook at 180 for an hour and a half)
- •Coconut oil/oil of choiceI did mostly coconut, then a drizzle of olive oil to taste
- •Lots of Tesco smoked paprikaCheap, Sweet, smokey. It doesn't dry the potatoes out like other brands (although I did put a reasonable amount of coconut oil on so..
- •A couple of splashes of Worcester sauceI added this at the same time as all the spices (pre-cooking of wedges)
- •Optional dip: avocado and garlicLiterally just an avocado and half a small clove blitzed up