The best (easy) pancakes you will ever make
(Serves 1 person) I once tried the whole '1 egg 1 banana' pancake thing. I tried to convince myself it was nice.. it wasn't. Well yeah, I've done my own version that even my Dad admitted was nice. MY DAD.
- •1 Banana (the riper the better)Slice and fry in coconut oil until soft and browning
- •1 eggPour the fried banana into a bowl with the egg, whisking out most of the lumps
- •1/2 tsp of baking powderMix in with the batter
- •The mixture should create about 3 small/medium pancakes, which are a lot easier to flip. Fry them in butter on a low to medium heat, flipping once bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake.
- •Toppings:I like to put some 100% dark chocolate in the center of mine, which balances out the sweetness of the banana. Peanut butter is also really good with it, as is yoghurt, with a lil bit of fruit.